Advanced process control. Rugged, portable design
This compact shop or construction wire feeder is push-pull capable for premium aluminum welding. Featuring our MAXTRAC® drive system, full controls and procedural memory presets, the Power Feed® 25M is ready for advanced process welding on almost any application.
Simple & Customizable Controls
- Push-Pull Functionality – Delivers premier aluminum performance by offering uniform feeding, as well as the ability to extend gun to feeder distance.
- Internal Lighting – Illuminates the wire drive for working in dark environments.
- Internal Heating – Maintains control of humidity by keeping consumables warmed and protected within the enclosed case.
- Dual Procedure and Memory Buttons-Allow you to set an A and B procedure to simplify ‘on the-fly’ switching. Allows the operator to easily recall a waveform and specify the range of operation for the application.
- Compact Case Design – Fits through a 16 in. (406 mm) diameter or 12 x 18 in. (305 x 457 mm) opening. Ideal for construction and shipbuilding.
|SOLID WIRE SIZE RANGE||.025 – 1/16 in (0.6 – 1.6 mm)|
|CORED WIRE SIZE RANGE||.035 – .120 in (0.9 – 3.0 mm)|
|WIRE SPEED RANGE IPM (M/MIN)||50-700 ipm (1.3-19 m/min)|
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||25.2 in x 15.5 in x 27.9 in (640 mm x 394 mm x 709 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||43.00 (19.50 kg)|
- User interface
- Standard #2 – #4 gun adapter
- 20 tooth pinion gear
- Conduit inlet bushing (K3929-1)