POWER MIG.® The Professional’s Choice.SM
Whether you’re a farmer or a fabricator, an autobody shop or a backyard mechanic, the POWER MIG® 180C will help you get the job done! It’s a portable wire welder designed for use with industrial 230 volt input power, so you can weld on thicker material – up to 3/16 in. with MIG welding and 1/2 in. with gas-less flux-cored welding.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive – Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design – For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Spool Gun Ready – Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry – ‘Potted’ to seal sensitive components from the environment, ‘trayed’ in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
|SOLID WIRE SIZE RANGE||
|CORED WIRE SIZE RANGE||
|WIRE FEED SPEED RANGE||
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||14 in x 10.2 in x 18.6 in (357 mm x 258 mm x 472 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||80.00 (36.29 kg)|
- Magnum® PRO 100L gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m)
- Gas and Gasless Nozzles
- Cable Liner
- .025 in. (0.6 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) KH710)
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) KH712)
- Work Cable and Clamp
- Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
- Spindle Adapter
- Sample Spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) SuperArc® L-56 Mild Steel MIG Wire
- Sample Spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) Innershield® NR-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
- Learn-To-Use DVD
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) and .025 – .030 in. (0.6 – 0.7 mm) Drive Rolls
- .030 – .045 in. (0.7 – 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Roll
- .025 – .035 in. (0.6 – 0.9 mm) and .035 – .045 in. (0.9 – 1.1 mm) Wire Guides