POWER MIG.® The Professional’s ChoiceSM
The POWER MIG® 256 sets the standard for MIG and flux-cored welding in light industrial job shop fabrication, maintenance or repair work.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc stability, low spatter and a wide voltage
sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- MAXTRAC® cast aluminum industrial wire drive – Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to-brass
connections and Lincoln’s 100% wire supporting split wire guide system.
- Digital meters – For set up, meters display your preset voltage and wire feed speed. During welding, actual voltage is displayed.
- New! Magnum® PRO gun and cable 15 ft. (4.5 m) – Makes it easy to reach your work.
- Copper Plus® contact tips – Larger tip diameter and mass improves heat dissipation to increase tip life.
- Add a spool gun – The POWER MIG® 256 is spool gun ready for the premium Magnum® PRO 250LX gun and spool gun capable with the
Magnum® SG (requires adapter).
- 115V auxiliary receptacle – (208/230V model only) to power a grinder or other auxiliary equipment in your work area.
- New! Great value-adding features –
- Coil Claw™ Cable Management system keeps your workstation organized.
- Convenient top-mounted gun expendables tray.
- All metal case front.
NOTE: The POWER MIG® 256 cannot be powered by an engine-driven welder.
|SOLID WIRE SIZE RANGE||
|CORED WIRE SIZE RANGE||
|WIRE FEED SPEED RANGE||
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||31.8 in x 18.9 in x 38.8 in (808 mm x 480 mm x 985 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||245.00 (111.13 kg)|
- Magnum® PRO 250L gun with 15 ft.(4.5 m) cable assembly (K3081-1)
- Top-mounted gun expendables tray.
- Built-in undercarriage with easy-load gas cylinder platform.
- Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable.
- Drive roll and wire guide to feed both .035 in. & .045 in. (0.9 & 1.2 mm) wire.
- Gas regulator and hose kit for argon blend gases. (For use with CO2 shielding gas, order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.) (K586-1)
- Large color coded procedure recommendation sheet.