PORTABLE. POWERFUL. COMPACT. ONE MACHINE DOES IT ALL!
The Power Wave® C300 is an advanced compact multi-process power source with an integrated wire feeder. It’s ideal for welding on a wide variety of materials, including aluminum, stainless, and nickel materials – where arc performance is critical.
- PowerConnect™ Technology (Patent-Pending) – Automatically adjusts to input power from 200-600V, 50 or 60 Hz, single phase or three phase. Welding output remains constant through the entire input voltage range.
- Tribrid™ Power Module – Exceptional welding performance with high power factor and efficiency.
- CheckPoint™ – A cloud-based data collection tool allows customers to view and analyze welding data on almost any device – desktop, laptop, iPhone® or iPad®, Blackberry® and others. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more.
- Compact and Durable Case – IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments.
- Integrated TIG Torch and Spool Gun Solenoid – Makes for fast changeovers to TIG welding or spool gun operation.
|SOLID WIRE SIZE RANGE||
|CORED WIRE SIZE RANGE||
|WIRE FEED SPEED RANGE||
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||18.8 in x 14 in x 27.4 in (478 mm x 356 mm x 697 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||105.00 (47.63 kg)|
- Drive Roll Kit, .035 in./.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm)
- Input Cord, 10 ft. (3.0 m)
- Work Lead and Clamp, 10 ft. (3.0 m)