POWERFUL MULTI-PROCESS CAPABILITY
The multi-process Power Wave® S500 is packed with Lincoln Electric performance technology for welding on thicker materials. It provides an extremely fast arc response, includes over 65 standard welding waveforms for optimized performance on almost any application and efficiently converts input power to reduce operational costs.
- PowerConnect™ Technology (Patent-Pending) – Automatically adjusts to input power from 200-600V, 50 or 60 Hz, three phase. Welding output remains constant through the entire input voltage range.
- Tribrid™ Power Module – Exceptional welding performance with high power factor and efficiency.
- CheckPoint™ – A cloud-based system to view or analyze your welding data. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more.
- Standard 115V (10A) AC Duplex Auxiliary Power Receptacle – Features patent-pending Surge Blocker™ Technology to ensure simultaneous welding performance is not compromised by high starting current devices such as grinders (typically requiring 60A or more peak surge current).
- Durable Case – IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments.
- Standard Ethernet – Allows for effortless software upgrades through www.powerwavesoftware.com.
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||22.5 in x 14 in x 24.8 in (571 mm x 355 mm x 630 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||339.00 (153.77 kg)|
Ready-Pak® Packages are assembled and shipped on one pallet. Welding wire and shielding gas must be ordered separately.
Power Wave® S500/Power Feed® 84 Bench Feeder Ready-Pak®, includes:
- Power Wave® S500 (K2904-1)
- Power Feed® 84 Bench Model (K3328-13)
- Magnum® PRO Curve™ 400 Gun and Cable Package (K2952-2-10-45)
- .040-045 (1.0-1.1 mm) Drive Roll Kit (KP1505-045S)
- Work Lead Package (K2149-1)
- Harris® Flowmeter Regulator and Hose (3100211)
- Inverter and Wire Feeder Cart (K3059-2)