Power Wave® STT® Module
Add STT® (Surface Tension Transfer®) process capability to any compatible Power Wave® S-Series power source to gain outstanding puddle control for critical sheet metal or pipe root pass welding. The compact STT® module seamlessly integrates with the power source using the high speed Lincoln Electric ArcLink® digital communications protocol.
- Exceptional Arc Control – Outstanding burnthrough control on thin metal or critical pipe welding.
- Ultimarc™ – In synergic STT® modes, it dynamically and simultaneously controls all heat input parameters together, including peak, background and tailout currents. The result is easy procedural setting for the operator.
- Modular Design – The module allows easy connection and fast digital communication with compatible S-Series Power Wave® power sources, Power Feed™ wire feeders, and compatible water coolers. Add STT® capability without having to purchase a second power source.
- Compact Footprint – The module is designed to securely connect directly below Lincoln S-Series Power Wave® models, without taking valuable floor space.
- Self-Protecting Circuits – The module will protect itself from the excessive transient voltages associated with highly inductive weld circuits.
|INPUT POWER||40V DC|
|RATED OUTPUT||100% Duty Cycle: 450A
60% Duty Cycle: 500A
40% Duty Cycle: 550A
Peak (Max.): 750A
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||11.5 in x 13.9 in x 25.4 in (292 mm x 353 mm x 645 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||47.00 (21.32 kg)|
- Power Source Output Pigtail Adapter Cable (Tweco-style)
- Remote Voltage Sense Lead – 25 ft.