SIMPLICITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
The Square Wave® TIG 200 is a portable TIG and stick welding machine that lets hobbyists, makers, small fabricators and craftsmen explore their creativity.
It is designed to help expand your welding expertise. As your skills and confidence grow, you can take advantage of the Square Wave TIG 200’s additional functionality. No matter your skill level, you won’t be disappointed.
The Square Wave TIG 200 provides smooth and stable AC TIG welding on aluminum and DC TIG welding on steel, stainless steel and chrome-moly.
A user-friendly interface enables the operators to set it, forget it and weld.
ADVANCED FEATURES YET EASY TO USE
The user interface makes machine setup easy. Available features, such as Pulse, which provides a drumbeat-like rhythm for filler metal deposition, make you become a better TIG welder – faster.
- A Great TIG Machine for Aluminum – For a wider or tighter welding bead, users can easily adjust AC Frequency Control. AC Balance can be adjusted to provide more cleaning action on dirty aluminum or to maximize penetration on thick materials.
- TIG and Stick from One Power Source – The multi-process machine can TIG weld when precision and bead appearance are important. Users also have the advantage of stick welding capability for outdoor work or thicker materials.
- Take it Everywhere, Plug in Anywhere.™ – Plug in the Square Wave TIG 200 where you need it – a standard 120V circuit or 230V for maximum output. Portable and convenient to use, only 46 lb (21 kg).
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||14 in x 10.75 in x 19.25 in (358 mm x 282 mm x 502 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||46.50 (21.09 kg)|
SETTING RANGE RESULTS AC FREQUENCY 60-150 (Hz) A lower frequency results in a wider bead A higher frequency results in a more
AC BALANCE 60-90 (%Electrode Negative) A lower AC Balance (%EN) results in an arc with
increased cleaning action
A higher AC Balance (%EN) results in an arc with
PULSE 0.1-20 (Pulses per second) Lower pulse frequency helps moderate
filler metal deposition
A higher pulse frequency helps manage heat input
and minimize material distortion
- K1782-14 PTA-17 TIG Torch Ready-Pak®
- K870 Foot Amptrol™
- Gas Regulator/Flowmeter and 10 ft. (3 m) Gas Hose Kit
- 200A Stick Electrode Holder
- Ground Clamp and Cable
- 120 and 230V Input Cords