Hot Start™ technology
- Allows you an easy, quick, and reliable arc start.
Infinite amperage control
- Gives you precise and accurate amperage control and heat output. You can adjust output by as little as one-amp increments.
Adjustable shoulder strap
- Easy for you to carry and move.
Dual-voltage capability with MVP adapters
- Allows you to connect to 120 or 240V receptacles without tools. You can choose the adapter cord with the right plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord with the L6-30R twist lock.
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V
|Rated Output||160 A @ 30% duty cycle|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||91 VDC|
|Amperage Range||20 DC – 160 DC|
|Net Width||7.125 in|
|Net Height||10.5 in|
|Net Length||13.375 in|
|Net Weight||15 lbs|
- 10 ft. (3 m) electrode cable with heavy-duty holder
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- 6.5 ft. (2 m) power cord with MVP™ adapters for 120 V and 240 V