Why Buy 2 When 1 Will Do?
- While other multiprocess units lack the ability to TIG weld aluminum, your Syncrowave 210 has AC TIG. Also through the spool gun accessory you can MIG weld to fill those gaps or increase your travel speed.
5 Amp TIG Capability
- Allows users to weld thinner materials than other machines in this category.
Pro-Set™ Feature (TIG)
Eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience, and confidence of preset controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display.
- AC Balance Adjustability (TIG): Provides adjustable oxide removal which is essential for creating the highest quality aluminum welds.
- Pulse Capability (TIG): Pulse feature ranging from 0 – 150 pulses per second for increasing puddle agitation, arc stability, and travel speeds while reducing heat input and distortion.
- A breakthrough control that automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. Auto-Set offers all-in-one MIG minus the hassle of finding parameters.
6010 Stick Electrode Capability
- When the competition snuffs out the Syncrowave 210 burns on, even with difficult to run electrodes used for less than ideal conditions. Increase the DIG setting for stiffer, more penetrating electrodes like E6010.
Low Power Draw
- Inverter-based power source provides full welding output from 240 V while drawing less than 30 amps.
Use it on 120 AND 240 Volt Input Power
- Using Miller’s Auto-Line™ technology, the Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP™) allows you to connect to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools – simply chose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
Built-in Running Gear
- No need to buy a cart, your Syncrowave 210 gives you maximum portability with an EZ-Change™ low cylinder rack and built-in storage space to better manage your accessories and easily transport everything you need for your project.
14-Pin Controlled Operator Alternatives
- The standard 14-pin connector on your Syncrowave 210 lets you choose your control for a customized experience, whether it’s a foot control, fingertip control, or wireless foot control.
|Title||Syncrowave® 210 TIG MIG Spoolmate™ 150 Package|
|Industries Interests||Farm and Ranch
DIY / Home Hobbyist
Education / Training
Metal Art / Sculptures
|Material Thickness||Steel: 0.020 in. (0.5 mm) – 1/4 in. (6.4 mm)
Aluminum: 0.020 in. (0.5 mm) – 1/4 in. (6.4 mm)
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Current Type||AC / DC|
|Amperage Min||5 A|
|Amperage Max||210 A|
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Net Width||18.5 in|
|Net Height||31.5 in|
|Net Length||43 in|
|Net Weight||144.5 lbs|
- Syncrowave® 210
- 10 ft. (3 m) primary cord with MVP™ plugs for 120 V (219261) and 240 V (219258)
- 12 ft. (3.8 m) Weldcraft™ A-150 TIG torch with Dinse style connector
- 12 ft. (3.8 m) work cable with clamp and Dinse style connector
- 12 ft. (3.8 m) stick electrode holder with Dinse style connector
- RFCS-14 HD remote foot control
- Regulator/flow gauge and gas hose
- Quick Reference Guide
- 4-Pin to 14-pin connector
- Spoolmate™ 150 Series spool gun (#301 272)