Easy to use
- Intuitive user interface is simple to understand making it easy to adjust parameters. This means less time training new employees so more work gets done.
- Eliminates the guesswork when setting TIG weld parameters. Just one touch gives you the speed, convenience and confidence of preset controls.
- Circuit automatically links the power source to primary voltage being applied (208/240/480 V, single- or three-phase).
- Smaller, lighter machines are easier to move around and improve workplace conditions.
Simple to install
- Accepts either single- or three-phase input power.
- Save up to 33 percent on energy costs versus outdated welding equipment.
Better Arc Performance
- Deliver more stable arcs and better arc-starting characteristics, making it easy for any welder to get more work done and do better work.
|Title||Syncrowave® 300 Wireless Foot Control Complete|
|Material Thickness||Steel 0.012 in. (0.3 mm) – 1/2 in. (12.7 mm)
Aluminum 0.015 in. (0.4 mm) – 3/8 in. (9.5 mm)
|Input Voltage||208 V
|Input Phase||1- and 3-Phase|
|Input Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Current Type||AC / DC|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||60 VDC|
|Amperage Min||5 A|
|Amperage Max||300 A|
Miller’s True Blue Warranty
- Syncrowave® 300
- Weldcraft™ W-280 torch kit and accessories (300990)
- Coolmate™ 3S
- Coolant (4 one-gallon bottles of 043810)
- Wireless Foot Control System (301580)
- Running Gear