Plasma Cutting – Anywhere, Anytime
The Tomahawk® 1000 plasma cutting system is portable enough to use on the jobsite and rugged enough to use on up to one inch material in a production environment. Hook up the compressed air, grab the torch and start cutting.
- PowerConnect® Technology – Automatically senses and adjusts to input power for a range of 200 up to 600 volts, single or three phase, 50 or 60 hertz. Cutting output remains constant throughout the entire input voltage range.
- Continuous Output Control – Focus the arc for different material thicknesses.
- Touch Start™ System – Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency.
- Front Panel Purge Control – Makes it easy to set the air flow rate without initiating the plasma arc.
- Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life- New electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run
- Added Safety – Our Parts-in-Place™ system detects correct installation of consumables and torch.
- Engine Drive Compatible – Select a Lincoln Electric Ranger® or Vantage® to power your Tomahawk® in remote locations.
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||15.2 in x 8.5 in x 22.1 in (385 mm x 215 mm x 561 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||70.00 (31.75 kg)|
|AIR PRESSURE REQUIRED:||87 – 109 psi
(6.0 – 7.5 Bar)
|AIR FLOW RATE||80 psi @ 275 SCFH
5.5 Bar @ 130 ±20% Liters / min.
- LC65 hand torch and 25 ft. (7.5 m) cable with electrode, nozzle 60A, swirl ring, retaining cap, drag spacer
- Air regulator and pressure gauge
- Internal water separator
- Work clamp and cable
- Spare consumables include (2) electrodes, (2) nozzles, (1) swirl ring
- Input power cord