Plasma Cutting – Anywhere, Anytime
Tomahawk® plasma cutting systems are portable enough to carry to any jobsite. Hook up the compressed air, grab the torch and start cutting right away.
- Continuous Output Control – Focus the arc for different material thickness.
- Touch Start System – Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency.
- Rapid Arc Restrike – Fast cutting through gaps, even expanded metal.
- Front Panel Purge Control – Makes it easy to set the air flow rate without initiating the plasma arc.
- Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life – New electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run.
- Added Safety – Our Parts-in-Place system detects correct installation of consumables and torch.
- Lightweight and Portable – Easily carried by one person.
- Engine Drive Compatible – Select a Lincoln Electric Ranger® or Vantage® to power your Tomahawk® in remote locations.
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||15.2 in x 8.5 in x 18.9 in (385 mm x 215 mm x 480 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||34.00 (15.42 kg)|
|AIR PRESSURE REQUIRED:||80 – 110 psi
(6 -7.5 Bar)
|AIR FLOW RATE||70 psi @ 125 – 200 SCFH
5 Bar @ 80 Liters / min.
- LC40 hand torch and 20 ft. (6 m) cable with electrode, nozzle 40A, swirl ring, retaining cap (standard), drag spacer
- Air regulator and pressure gauge
- Internal water separator
- Work clamp and cable
- Spare consumables include (2) electrodes, (2) nozzles 40A, (1) swirl ring
- Shoulder strap
- Input power cord