The Miller Trailblazer® 325 EFI with Excel™ Power & Battery Charger is the most fuel efficient gas engine welder/generator on the market. It is a 325 amp, 100% duty cycle DC welder and 12,000 watt AC generator. The Trailblazer 325 EFI features a Kohler 23 horse power, fuel injected engine with Miller’s exclusive Auto-Speed™ technology. Auto-Speed® matches the engine speed with the welding load. This means that the engine can run at optimum RPM rather than full RPM while under load. This translates into reduced fuel consumption, quieter operation and longer engine life.
Excel™ Power provides 2,400 watts of generator power while the engine is at idle speed, resulting in dramatically reduced fuel costs. Excel Power reduces emissions, operating noise and extends run time hours. The built in battery charger can charge batteries at 12 volts or 24 volts. It produces 75 amps of charging power and up to 350 amps of jump start power. The Trailblazer® 325 EFI has the most smooth, stable welding arc in the business. It produces X-Ray quality welds whether you are using MIG, Stick or DC TIG welding processes.
Wireless Interface Control
Get full control of your machine in the palm of your hand, from wherever you are on the jobsite, so you can work hassle free. With wireless interface control, you can:
- Change welding processes
- Adjust parameters
- Select and save preset programs
- Turn the machine on/off
- View service reminders
- And more!
Extend time between fill ups and maintenance intervals while eliminating the need to go back to your machine to make adjustments.
- Power at idle — a Miller exclusive. Unlike competitive machines that provide auxiliary power only at 3,600 rpm (max), Excel power delivers a full 2,400 watts (20 A) of 120-volt inverter-based, pure sine wave power at all speeds, including idle. With Excel power you can operate jobsite tools like grinders at quiet, fuel saving speeds. Refueling time and operating costs are reduced with Excel power, which means more productivity and profitability. Plus everyone on the jobsite gets a better working environment because noise levels and exhaust emissions are lowered. Excel power — available only from Miller.
Electronic fuel injection (EFI)
- Improve fuel efficiency for maximum productivity and profitability. Adding EFI to your Trailblazer welder/generator adds multiple benefits. With EFI, you’ll get faster, more-reliable starts in any weather — no choke adjustments needed. EFI-equipped Trailblazer machines are also up to 42 percent more fuel efficient than standard carbureted models, improving profitability. Plus, refueling less frequentl
- Matches engine speed to load — a Miller exclusive. Get the welding power you need — plus reduced fuel consumption and lower noise levels for a more-profitable, safer jobsite.Unlike competitive machines that operate at 3,600 rpm (max) under any load, Miller-exclusive Auto-Speed technology responds to weld requirements by automatically adjusting engine speed to one of four rpm levels so the engine never works harder than necessary.Refueling time and operating costs are reduced, which means more productivity and profitability. Plus everyone on the jobsite gets a better working environment because noise levels and exhaust emissions are lowered.
- ArcReach technology uses existing weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator’s fingertips – not back at the power source.
Unbeatable arc performance
- Wide amperage output with better welding deposition rates means you can get jobs done faster, saving time and money. The Trailblazer also has precise arc control, which allows you to fine-tune the arc to match your personal preferences and quickly dial in the perfect parameters to optimize weld quality and maximize productivity across a variety of applications and welding processes.
Cleaner and Stronger Generator Power
- Combined with a 25-horsepower engine, Trailblazer welder/generators offer up to 12,000 watts of clean, truly usable generator power that is Accu-Rated™, not inflated: tested to deliver uninterrupted peak output for a minimum of 30 seconds for big loads, so you can get more jobs done. An independent welder and generator power system ensures no interaction between jobsite tools and the welding arc, while advanced generator technology virtually eliminates power spikes and other electrical imperfections — so welds are cleaner and jobsite tools can run without interruption, maximizing quality, productivity and profit.
Fewer refueling trips
- No other gas welder/generator in the 300-amp class lets your crews spend more time working and less time refueling — because only Trailblazer welder/generators provide Auto-Speed™ technology, plus Excel™ power and electronic fuel injection (EFI) options, to deliver maximum runtime.
Maximum cost savings
- Less money spent on fuel means more profit for you. Every Miller Trailblazer welder/generator has fuel-saving Auto-Speed technology; add optional Excel power and Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to save even more on fuel costs and enjoy a combination of advanced, profit-enhancing features that are only available on a Trailblazer welder/generator.
Safer, more productive jobsites
- Quieter jobsites are safer and more productive because work crews can communicate easier, and work can start earlier and end later — even in noise-sensitive areas. If your jobsite needs a welder/generator, it needs a Trailblazer welder/generator — because no other gas-fueled choice is as quiet.
More portable, uses less truck and jobsite space
- Trailblazer welder/generators are up to 17 percent smaller and 10 percent lighter then competitive machines — which means moving them is faster and easier, for maximum productivity. And because they take up less space, Trailblazer welder/generators let work trucks carry more equipment and gear — so your work crews can be ready for anything.
PLUS get a $2,000 cash rebate from Miller® with the purchase of this Miller® Trailblazer® 325 welder. Rebate form must be submitted online HERE within 30 days of original purchase. Offer expires 12/31/23.
Earn additional rebates when you purchase additional Miller® branded accessories or Hobart® filler metals.
- Wireless Interface Control remote
- Weld leads
|Title||Trailblazer® 325 (Kohler) EFI w/Battery Charge/Jump Start, Excel™ Power & Wireless Interface Control|
|Industries Interests||Infrastructure |
Maintenance and Repair – Field Operations
|Amperage||20 A – 325 A|
|Rated Carbon Diameter||3/16 in (4.8 mm)|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)|
|Engine Idle Speed||2400 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||Auto-Speed™ technology: 2400, 2800, 3200 or 3600 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Size||12 gal.|
|Rated Output||325 A at 28 V, 100% duty cycle|
|Single Phase Auxiliary Continuous Power||10500 W|
|Single Phase Auxiliary Peak Power||12000 W|
|Sound Rating||Weld: 150 A load: 65 dB (90 Lwa), 325 A load: 73.5 dB (98.5 Lwa) Generator power: 65 dB (90 Lwa)|
|Battery Charge||75 A|
|Crank Assist||350 A|
|Net Width||20 in|
|Net Height||28 in|
|Net Length||40.5 in|
|Net Weight||491 lbs|