Miller Trailblazer® 325 Welder With ArcReach® 907797
The Trailblazer 325 the most smooth, stable welding arc in the business. It produces X-Ray quality welds whether you are using MIG, Stick or DC TIG welding processes.
The Miller Trailblazer 325 with ArcReach, communicates directly with the remote Miller ArcReach® wire feeder or Stick/TIG remote without the use of a remote control cable. The secret to this technology is built-in circuitry in both the Trailblazer 325 ArcReach welder and ArcReach wire feeder/remote control that passes remote control signals through the welding leads, eliminating the need for costly remote control cables. ArcReach remote control distance is limited only by the length of your welding cable leads. ArcReach allows your MIG or Flux-Cored welding operation to take place further away from the welding power source and reduces downtime and costs by giving the operator full remote voltage and amperage control capabilities at the site of the weld without using expensive remote control cables. The Trailblazer 325 ArcReach MUST be paired with a Miller ArcReach feeder or ArcReach Stick/TIG remote to get the full benefits of this feature.
The Miller Trailblazer 325 is a 325 amp, 100% duty cycle DC welder and 12,000 watt AC generator. It features a Kohler 23.5 horse power, twin cylinder gasoline engine with Miller’s exclusive Auto-Speed™ technology. Auto-Speed® matches the engine speed with the welding load. This means that the engine can run at optimum RPM rather than full RPM while under load. This translates into reduced fuel consumption, quieter operation and longer engine life.
Unbeatable arc performance
- Wide amperage output with better welding deposition rates means you can get jobs done faster, saving time and money. The Trailblazer also has precise arc control, which allows you to fine-tune the arc to match your personal preferences and quickly dial in the perfect parameters to optimize weld quality and maximize productivity across a variety of applications and welding processes.
- Matches engine speed to load — a Miller exclusive. Get the welding power you need — plus reduced fuel consumption and lower noise levels for a more-profitable, safer jobsite.Unlike competitive machines that operate at 3,600 rpm (max) under any load, Miller-exclusive Auto-Speed technology responds to weld requirements by automatically adjusting engine speed to one of four rpm levels so the engine never works harder than necessary.Refueling time and operating costs are reduced, which means more productivity and profitability. Plus everyone on the jobsite gets a better working environment because noise levels and exhaust emissions are lowered.
Electronic fuel injection (EFI) (option)
- Improve fuel efficiency for maximum productivity and profitability. Adding EFI to your Trailblazer welder/generator adds multiple benefits. With EFI, you’ll get faster, more-reliable starts in any weather — no choke adjustments needed. EFI-equipped Trailblazer machines are also up to 42 percent more fuel efficient than standard carbureted models, improving profitability. Plus, refueling less frequently means you’ll spend more of your time welding, improving productivity.
Excel™ power (option)
- Power at idle — a Miller exclusive. Unlike competitive machines that provide auxiliary power only at 3,600 rpm (max), Excel power delivers a full 2,400 watts (20 A) of 120-volt inverter-based, pure sine wave power at all speeds, including idle. With Excel power you can operate jobsite tools like grinders at quiet, fuel-saving speeds. Refueling time and operating costs are reduced with Excel power, which means more productivity and profitability. Plus everyone on the jobsite gets a better working environment because noise levels and exhaust emissions are lowered. Excel power — available only from Miller.
- ArcReach technology uses existing weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator’s fingertips – not back at the power source.
Cleaner and Stronger Generator Power
- Combined with a 25-horsepower engine, Trailblazer welder/generators offer up to 12,000 watts of clean, truly usable generator power that is Accu-Rated™, not inflated: tested to deliver uninterrupted peak output for a minimum of 30 seconds for big loads, so you can get more jobs done. An independent welder and generator power system ensures no interaction between jobsite tools and the welding arc, while advanced generator technology virtually eliminates power spikes and other electrical imperfections — so welds are cleaner and jobsite tools can run without interruption, maximizing quality, productivity and profit.
Fewer refueling trips
- No other gas welder/generator in the 300-amp class lets your crews spend more time working and less time refueling — because only Trailblazer welder/generators provide Auto-Speed™ technology, plus Excel™ power and electronic fuel injection (EFI) options, to deliver maximum runtime.
Maximum cost savings
- Less money spent on fuel means more profit for you. Every Miller Trailblazer welder/generator has fuel-saving Auto-Speed technology; add optional Excel power and Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to save even more on fuel costs and enjoy a combination of advanced, profit-enhancing features that are only available on a Trailblazer welder/generator.
Safer, more productive jobsites
- Quieter jobsites are safer and more productive because work crews can communicate easier, and work can start earlier and end later — even in noise-sensitive areas. If your jobsite needs a welder/generator, it needs a Trailblazer welder/generator — because no other gas-fueled choice is as quiet.
More portable, uses less truck and jobsite space
- Trailblazer welder/generators are up to 17 percent smaller and 10 percent lighter then competitive machines — which means moving them is faster and easier, for maximum productivity. And because they take up less space, Trailblazer welder/generators let work trucks carry more equipment and gear — so your work crews can be ready for anything.
|Title||Trailblazer® 325 (Kohler)|
|Engine Idle Speed||2400 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||2400 RPM
|Fuel Tank Size||12 gal.|
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||10500 W|
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||12000 W|
|Rated Carbon Diameter||3/16 in (4.8 mm)|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Net Width||20 in|
|Net Height||28 in|
|Net Length||40.5 in|
|Net Weight||486 lbs|
- Weld leads