Ready for the Job at Hand
The Vantage 410 is a compact and versatile welder/generator that offers up to 410 amps of welding output and 11 kW of auxiliary power in a rugged, low maintenance stainless steel enclosure. Engineered to withstand harsh environments and built to the latest EU compliance standards, the field proven design delivers the dependability needed to make it the ideal choice for numerous jobs. Choose the Vantage 410 to handle your next job with ease.
- Available welding output up to 410 amps
- Up to 11kW of continuous three phase or single phase power to operate industrial tools or an additional inverter welder
- Select one of five process modes, including CC-Stick, Downhill Pipe, DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-Wire, or Arc Gouging
- Lab tested, field proven ruggedness and durability
- Engineered for outdoor use and harsh environments (IP23 Rated)
- Stainless steel paneling, potted PC boards, and automotive-grade connectors for added protection and durability
- Equipped with a smooth-running, industry-proven 22 hp Kubota® diesel
- Meets the latest compliance standards for RoHS, CE, and Stage V emissions
- VRD® (Voltage Reduction Device) reduces open circuit voltage in CC-stick welding mode for added safety
- Front panel emergency stop, battery lockout, and residual current device (RCD) for extra protection
- Low noise operations at 71 dB (97.0 Lwa sound power)
|NET WEIGHT||1035.00 (469.48 kg)|
|PRODUCT NAME||Vantage 410|
|RATED OUTPUT |
@ 104°F (40°C)
|OUTPUT RANGE|| |
|OPEN CIRCUIT VOLTAGE||60 Max OCV @ 1800 RPM|
|AC GENERATOR AUXILIARY POWER(1)|| |
|AUXILIARY RECEPTACLES(2)|| |
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||35.9 in x 25.3(3) in x 60.0 in (913 mm x 643 mm x 1524 mm)|
|ENGINE MODEL||Kubota® V1505(4) Stage V Compliant|
|ENGINE DESCRIPTION||4 Cylinder 22 hp (16.4 kW) Naturally Aspirated Water Cooled Diesel Engine|
|OPERATING SPEEDS (RPM) @ 22 HP||High Idle: 1890, Full Load: 1800, Low Idle: 1200|
(1) When welding, available auxiliary power will be reduced. Output voltage is within +/- 10% at all loads up to rated capacity.
(2) Circuits cannot be wired in parallel to operate the same device.
(3) Includes width of door. Base width is 24.0 in (610 mm).
(4) Engine warranted separately by engine manufacturer.
Net Weight: machine only – does not include fuel.