Capability for All Types of Jobs
The Vantage 500 is a powerful welder/generator that packs up to 500 amps of welding current and 14.5 kW of 50 Hz auxiliary power into a rugged, low maintenance stainless steel enclosure. The compact and versatile design provides the needed dependability and function to handle a variety of high-demand jobs with easy. Customers can choose the Vantage 500 for superior welding performance at a superior value.
- Available welding output up to 500 amps
- Up to 14.5 kW of continuous, 50 Hz three phase and single phase power to operate industrial tools or an additional inverter welder
- Select one of five process modes, including CC-Stick, Downhill Pipe, DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-Wire, or Arc Gouging
- Capable of gouging with up to 3/8 in. (9.5mm) carbons
- Lab tested, field proven ruggedness and durability
- Engineered for outdoor use and harsh environments (IP23 Rated)
- Stainless steel paneling, potted PC boards, and automotive-grade connectors for added protection and durability
- Equipped with an industry-proven, turbocharged 37.2 hp Perkins® diesel
- VRD® (Voltage Reduction Device) reduces open circuit voltage in CC-stick welding mode for added safety
- Low noise operations at 71 dB (96.0 Lwa sound power)
- Engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance
- Removable slide access door to allow for easy access to the engine
|NET WEIGHT||1290.00 (585.14 kg)|
|PRODUCT NAME||Vantage 500|
@ 104°F (40°C)
|OPEN CIRCUIT VOLTAGE||60 Max OCV @ 1800 RPM|
|AC GENERATOR AUXILIARY POWER(1)||
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||35.9 in x 27.1(3) in x 62.6 in (913 mm x 687 mm x 1590 mm)|
|ENGINE MODEL||Perkins® 404D-22T(4) EPA Tier 4i Compliant|
|ENGINE DESCRIPTION||4 Cylinder 37.2 hp (27.7 kW) Turbocharged Water Cooled Diesel Engine|
|OPERATING SPEEDS (RPM) @ 37.2 HP||High Idle: 1575, Low Idle: 1200|
(1) When welding, available power will be reduced. Output voltage is within +/- 10% at all loads up to rated capacity.
(2) Circuits cannot be wired in parallel to operate the same device.
(3) Includes width of door. Base width is 24.0 in (610 mm).
(4) Engine warranted separately by engine manufacturer.
Net Weight: machine only – does not include fuel.