This multi-process powerhouse features standard stainless steel roof and side panels, simple controls and Chopper Technology® to deliver the low maintenance, long service life, easy operation and great arc performance every owner appreciates.
• 500 amps of welding power for stick, TIG, MIG and flux-cored processes
• Plenty of AC Generator power – up to 20 kW/3-Ph and 12 kW/single phase
• Large 25 gallon (95 ltr) fuel tank ensures long run times
Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel Case
• Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection, durability and corrosion-resistance.
Eliminates the need to replace these items due to paint damage or rust.
• Select one of four process modes, including CC-stick, downhill pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG® or CV wire, and then dial in the desired output.
• Arc gouging with up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) carbons.
Plenty of AC Generator Power
• 20 kW continuous 3-phase 240V AC generator power rated at output will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump, inverter welder or grinder.
• 12 kW continuous 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools and lights.
Industrial Diesel Engine
• 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Deutz®.
– 25 gallon (95 liter) fuel tank.
– Fuel, oil pressure and engine temperature gauges.
|TYPE OF ENGINE||
|HP AND SPEED||
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||50.8 in x 31.5 in x 63.1 in (1290 mm x 800 mm x 1603 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||1532.00 (694.92 kg)|