PORTABLE WELDING FUME EXTRACTOR
Lincoln Electric’s X-Tractor® 1GC is a high vacuum extraction system designed for the removal and filtration of welding fume. The 1GC is a great choice for fume removal on the light duty welding applications typically found in shops or companies with a small number of welding stations. The compact size and light weight of the X-Tractor® 1GC make the unit easy to move to where it’s needed.
- Economical fume movement and ventilation option
- Easily disassemble the unit for cleaning and maintenance
- Maximum extraction distance up to 33 ft. (10 m)
- Quiet operation
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||13.4 in x 26.8 in x 15.8 in (340 mm x 680 mm x 400 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||45.00 (20.41 kg)|
- Filter cartridge (KP2069-1)
- Flexible Hose – 16 ft. (5.0m) long x 1-3/4 in. (45mm) I.D.
- Two Hose-to-Tube Adapters:
- 1-3/4 in. (45 mm) to 2 in. (50 mm)
- 1-3/4 in. (45 mm) to 1-1/2 in. (38 mm)
- Two spare sets of motor brushes
- 12 ft. (3.6m) power cord
Be the first to review “Lincoln Electric X-Tractor® 1gc Portable Weld Fume Extraction Unit 120/1/50/60”