Multi-function Fuel Gauge
- Displays fuel level and engine hours, and can be customized to set oil change interval reminders. In the case of high coolant temperature, low oil pressure, or low fuel level, the engine will shut down to prevent damage, or make restarting easier.
Heavy-Duty Low-Speed Mitsubishi S4L2 Industrial Diesel Engine
- Used in industrial applications around the world, the S4L2 is designed to run 10,000 hours before major overhaul. Backed by worldwide support and service.
Adaptive Hot Start™ For Stick Arc Starts
- Automatically increases the output of a weld should the start require it. Prevents the electrode from sticking and creating an inclusion.
Superior Stick Arc Performance
- Even on the difficult-to-run electrodes like E6010
Remote Amperage Control
- Provided through 14-pin receptacle on front of the machine. This permits use of standard and wireless remote amperage control devices.
- At just 72.2 decibels at 23 feet (7 m), it’s quieter than most single-operator models, improving jobsite communication and safety.
- Three-Phase, rotating-field generator requires less fuel and horsepower to operate.
Vandalism Lockout Kit
- Lockable hinged steel panel protects front control panels and ignition switch.
Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
|Title||Big Blue® 450 Duo CST™ (Mitsubishi)|
Maintenance and Repair – Field Operations
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
Work / Service Trucks
|Cold Weather Starting Aids||Glow Plugs|
|Engine Idle Speed||1800 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||1800 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Size||11.5 Gallon|
|Weldable Metals||Stainless Steel
|Rated Output||Separate (Dual Outputs) 175 A at 27 V, 100% duty cycle
Paralleled (Single Output) 350 A at 27 V, 100% duty cycle
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||10000 W|
|Sound Rating||72.2 dB|
|Three Phase Generator Continuous Power||12000 W|
|Rated Carbon Diameter||3/16 in (4.8 mm)|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||77 VDC|
|Amperage Range||5 – 450|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
|Net Width||26.25 in|
|Net Height||32 in|
|Net Length||56 in|
|Net Weight||1064 lbs|
- Weld leads
Be the first to review “Miller Big Blue® 450 Duo CST™ (Mitsubishi)”