- 4,500 watts surge power and 4,000 watts continuous power.
- Quiet operation.
Briggs & Stratton Intek(TM) engine
- No need for you to take breaks to fill up the tank. Fuel-efficient engine with 6.25-gallon fuel tank for longer run times.
Versatile receptacle package
- With four 20A, 120 VAC GFCI receptacles and one 240 VAC (6-50R) receptacle with covers, allows you to obtain power for with 120 or 240 V tools or appliances.
145 amp DC welder
- Allows you to weld DC stick electrodes up to 5/32 in. diameter.
Lightweight and rugged
- Portable at 222 lb. (101 kg) with running gear and rollbar frame built for your added protection.
|Title||Champion® 145 Welder/Generator|
|Fuel Tank Size||6.25 gal.|
|Rated Output||130 A @ 30% Duty Cycle|
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||4000 W|
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||4500 W|
|Amperage Range||40 – 145|
|Net Width||20.625 in|
|Net Height||24.75 in|
|Net Length||31.25 in|
|Net Weight||222 lbs|
- Running Gear
Be the first to review “Hobart Champion® 145 Welder/Generator”