Two-in-one 11,000-watt generator and 225-amp welder
- You get a generator and welder for about what you would pay for just a generator.
Innovative Hobart technology
- Allows you smooth arc starts with minimal “sticking”. Extraordinary motor starting characteristics. Strong continuous rating to run compressors, pumps, lights, hand tools and other equipment.
- Offers you stamina and long dependable service. Enclosed design, large battery, rugged electrical connections and wiring, and circuit breaker protection.
Lightweight and compact design
- Machine is just over 3 ft long and weighs less than competitive units, allowing you to easy move it around.
Modern OHV Kohler engine
- Saves you time and money with the dependable engine which conserves fuel and provides long operation before refueling. 12-gallon fuel tank and low oil pressure shutdown are standard features.
A “no tools” oil change and digital hour meter
- Relieves the hassle of changing oil by automatically scheduled routine oil servicing (every 100 hours) and other preventative maintenance.
Quick-set current control
- Easy for you to set up and start welding.
Smooth DC weld output
- The Champion ELITE provides you a smooth arc for scratch start DC TIG welding, primarily designed for the Stick process.
|Title||Champion® Elite 225 Welder/Generator|
|Engine Idle Speed||2400 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||3600 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Size||12 gal.|
|Weldable Metals||Stainless Steel
|Rated Output||225 A @ 100% Duty Cycle|
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||9500 W|
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||11000 W|
|Current Type||AC / DC|
|Amperage Range||40 – 225|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)|