Base and Deluxe Models Available
- Dynasty 210 – Base model provides essential TIG and Stick functions and provides operator-friendly, menu-driven features. Dynasty 210 DX – The DX model offers full AC features, including advanced waveforms and wide ranges of balance and frequency.
Upgradeable and Expandable
- Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features. Visit MillerWelds.com/tigsoftware for the latest software upgrades and expansions.
Auto-Line Power Management Technology
- Allows hookup to either single-phase or three-phase electrical input from 120-460 V with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. An ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power.
Pro-Set Feature (professional settings)
- This feature eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of pre-set controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display. The Pro-Set feature is available for Balance, Frequency, Pulse and DIG parameters.
Stick Features (AC/DC)
- Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc characteristic to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010. Hot Start™ adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking. Stick-Stuck detects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode. Menu selectable.
|Title||Dynasty® 210 120-480 V|
Racing / Customizing / Restoring
DIY / Home Hobbyist
Farm and Ranch
Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
Metal Art / Sculptures
Boat / Yacht
High Purity Processing
|Material Thickness||Steel: 0.002 in. (0.05 mm) – 1/4 in. (6.4 mm)
Aluminum: 0.012 in. (0.3 mm) – 1/4 in. (6.4 mm)
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V
|Input Phase||1- and 3-Phase|
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Current Type||AC / DC|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||80 VDC|
|Amperage Min||1 A|
|Amperage Max||210 A|
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Net Width||8.6 in|
|Net Height||13.6 in|
|Net Length||22.5 in|
|Net Weight||47 lbs|
- Dynasty® 210
- 8 ft. (2.4 m) primary cord
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Quick Reference Guide
- (2) 50 mm Dinse style connectors
- TIG torch adapter