Broad output range of 25 – 130 Amps.
- Allows you to weld up to 3/16 in. steel with flux-cored wire.
Four output voltage settings
- Four voltage ranges allow you to adjust the arc for different thicknesses.
Factory-installed gas solenoid
- Easy for you to change from flux-cored wire to MIG welding.
- Keeps wire electrically “cold” until trigger is pulled which gives you ease of use.
Spool hub assembly accommodates 4- or 8- inch spools
- Offers you flexibility to use small or large spools of wire to better suit your welding needs.
Durable feed head with quick-release drive roll tension lever.
- Positive feed with adjustable tension gives you easy access to thread new wire.
Self-resetting thermal overload.
- Protects power transformer from thermal overload to provide you maximum reliability.
|Title||Handler® 125 MIG Welder|
|Material Thickness||24 ga (0.8 mm) – 3/16 in|
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V|
|Rated Output||80 A @ 25%|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||28 VDC|
|Amperage Range||25 A – 130 A|
|Wire Feed Speed||88 IPM 545 IPM|
|Net Width||10 in|
|Net Height||13.5 in|
|Net Length||19.4 in|
|Net Weight||57.5 lbs|
- Comfortable 8 ft. (2.4 m) H100F2-8 gun with liner for .030-.035 in. (0.8 -0.9 mm) diameter wire.
- Work cable with clamp
- (2) – 0.030 (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Power cord with molded plug
- Weld set -up chart
- Owner’s manual with installation, operation and maintenance guidelines.