7 voltage selections, enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control
- Allows you to fine control the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less clean up.
Door chart with initial settings
- You are able to quickly reference initial settings for different wires, gases, materials, and thicknesses. Provides you a quick starting point whether you are a novice or professional.
Quick Select drive roll
- Less of your time consumed in setup by offering three grooves – two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
Self-resettng thermal overload
- Protects power transformer from thermal overload to provide you maximum reliability.
Accepts uncomplicated, easy-to-install direct plug-in SpoolRunner 100 spool gun
- Allows you to weld aluminum with enhanced feed ability and reduction of “bird-nesting”.
Integrated spool gun control circuitry is standard
- Eliminates your need for an additional control box or adaptor to connect the SpoolRunner 100 spool gun.
- Keeps wire electrically “cold” until trigger is pulled which gives you ease of use and keeps you safe.
Industrial cast aluminum wire drive system
- Durable wire feed provides you professional performance
Convenient polarity changeover with tip holder
- Easier and quicker for you to change polarity between solid or tubular wire.
Short circuit protection
- Protects unit against current overload.
Self-resetting motor protection
- Protects wire feed system from overload, you won’t need to change or reset the circuit breaker button.
|Title||Handler® 190 MIG Welder|
|Material Thickness||Mild Steel 24 ga. (0.8 mm) – 5/16 in.|
|Input Voltage||220/230/240 V|
|Rated Output||30% @ 130A|
|Amperage Range||25 A – 190 A|
|Wire Feed Speed||40 IPM 740 IPM|
|Net Width||10.625 in|
|Net Height||12.375 in|
|Net Length||19.5 in|
|Net Weight||68 lbs|
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) HR-100 gun
- Owner’s manual with installation, operation and maintenance guidelines
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Built-in gas solenoid valve and dual-gauge regulator with gas hose.
- Spool hub assembly accommodates 4 or 8 in. spools
- Sample spool of .030 in (0.8mm) self-shielding flux-cored wire
- .030 in. (0.8mm) contact tips
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in (0.6mm) or .030/.035 in. (0.8/0/9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
- Power cord with plug
- Welding guide and material thickness gauge
- Shielding gas and safety equipment not included.