7 (230 V) and 4 (115V) voltage settings, with infinite wire feed speed control
- Allows you to fine control the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less clean up.
Dual-voltage capability with MVP (multi-voltage plug)
- Allows you to connect to common 115 or 230 V power receptacles without the use of any tools – simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle.
Door Chart with initial settings
- You are able to quickly reference initial settings for different wires, gases, materials, and thicknesses. Provides you a quick starting point whether you are a novice or professional.
Quick Select drive roll
- Less of your time consumed in setup by offering three grooves – two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
Self-resetting thermal overload
- Protects power transformer from thermal overload to provide you maximum reliability.
Max 210 amps in small portable case
- Sized for you to easily transport the unit to the jobsite with the power to weld 3/8 in. mild steel.
Accepts uncomplicated, simple-to-install direct plug-in SpoolRunner 100 spool gun
- Allows you to weld aluminum with enhanced feed ability and reduction of “bird-nesting.
Integrated spool gun control circuitry is standard
- Eliminates your need for an additional control box or adaptor to connect the SpoolRunner 100 spool gun.
- Keeps wire electrically “cold” until trigger is pulled which gives you ease of use and keeps you safe.
Industrial cast aluminum wire drive system
- Durable wire feed provides you professional performance
Convenient polarity changeover with tip holder
- Easier and quicker for you to change polarity between solid or tubular wire.
Short circuit protection
- Protects unit against current overload.
Current-limited motor protection
- Protects wire feed system from overload, you won’t need to change or reset the circuit breaker button.
|Title||Handler® 210MVP MIG Welder|
|Material Thickness||Mild Steel 1/4 in – 3/8 in.|
|Weldable Metals||Stainless Steel
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V
|Input Hz||60 Hz|
|Rated Output||115 V, 90A @ 20%
230V, 150A @ 30%
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||34 VDC|
|Wire Feed Speed||40 IPM 770 IPM|
|Net Width||10.625 in|
|Net Height||12.375 in|
|Net Length||19.5 in|
|Net Weight||79 lbs|
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3m) HR-100 gun
- Owner’s manual with installation, operation and maintenance guidelines.
- 10 ft.(3m) work cable with clamp
- Built-in gas solenoid value and dual-gauge regulator with gas hose
- Spool hub assembly accommodates 4 or 8 in. spools
- Sample spool of .030 in. self-shielding flux-cored wire
- .030 (0.8mm) contact tips
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in. (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in.
- Power cord with 5-15 P (115 V, 15 A) and 6-50 P (230 V, 50 A) MVP (TM) plugs
- Welding guide and material thickness gauge