Rugged, Proven Construction for Wire Welding
The rugged CV400 is ready to tackle MIG and cored wire fabrication and production work in a variety of industries: transportation, heavy equipment, structural steel, railroad, furniture, appliances and sheet metal fabrication. Simple fixed inductance, time-proven technology and heavy-duty construction will deliver years of reliable performance.
- Lincoln Electric unique fixed inductance design – Delivers exceptional short-circuit metal transfer characteristics.
- 115V and 42V wire feeder auxiliary power – With circuit breaker protection.
- Connect wire feeders via either – 14-pin MS-type or terminal strip.
- Internal components, including windings, rectifiers and circuit boards – Coated to protect against the effects of moisture and corrosion.
- Seven year warranty on the output rectifier.
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||27.5 in x 22.2 in x 32 in (699 mm x 564 mm x 813 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||383.00 (173.73 kg)|
Be the first to review “Lincoln Electric Idealarc® CV400 Mig Welder”