Rugged, Proven Construction for Wire Welding
The rugged CV400 is ready to tackle MIG and cored wire fabrication and production work in a variety of industries: transportation, heavy equipment, structural steel, railroad, furniture, appliances and sheet metal fabrication. Simple fixed inductance, time-proven technology and heavy-duty construction will deliver years of reliable performance.
- Lincoln Electric unique fixed inductance design – Delivers exceptional short-circuit metal transfer characteristics.
- 115V and 42V wire feeder auxiliary power – With circuit breaker protection.
- Connect wire feeders via either – 14-pin MS-type or terminal strip.
- Internal components, including windings, rectifiers and circuit boards – Coated to protect against the effects of moisture and corrosion.
- Seven year warranty on the output rectifier.
|INPUT POWER|| |
|RATED OUTPUT|| |
|INPUT CURRENT|| |
|OUTPUT RANGE|| |
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||42.8 in x 22.2 in x 32 in (1087 mm x 564 mm x 813 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||475.00 (215.46 kg)|
- CV400 Power Source (K1346-13)
- LF-74 Bench Model, Heavy Duty (K2426-5)
- Control Cable 10 ft. (3.0 m) (K1797-10)
- .035-.045 in. (0.9-1.1 mm) Drive Rolls for Solid Wire & Guide
- Heavy Duty Wire Reel Stand 60 lb wire pkg max (K1524-3)
- Weld Power Cable – 10 ft (Qty 2, K1842-10)
- Work Clamp (K910-2)
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) Magnum® PRO 350 gun and cable assembly with .035-.045 in. (0.9-1.1 mm) liner (K2652-2-10-45)
- Harris® Flowmeter Regulator and 10 ft Gas Hose (3100211)
Shipped fully assembled.