Lincoln Vantage® 322 (Kubota®) Engine Driven Welder
Compact. Multi-Process. Excellent Value.
The quiet, compact Lincoln Vantage 322 welder is an ideal choice for construction teams, pipe rig owners and rental fleet managers. Its Multi-Process capabilities allow for many different applications, all from just one machine. Select the Vantage 322 for its compact build, multi-process capabilities, and excellent value.
Compact Case With Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Small size and light weight is suitable for many pickup trucks. Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
- Select one of five Process Modes, including CC-stick up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm), downhill pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-wire up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) or new arc gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 1/4 in. (6.3 mm) carbon rods.
- Digital weld meters included.
Efficient AC Generator Power
- 12.5 kW peak (11 kW continuous) 3-Phase 240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder.
- 11.5 kW peak (10 kW continuous) 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools.
Industrial Kubota® Diesel Engine
- 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Kubota® diesel engine runs smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.
- 20 gallon (76 liter) fuel tank for longer running time.
Innovative Service Access
- Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck. 55% more access than competitive product.
- Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems. Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components.
|TYPE OF ENGINE||
|HP AND SPEED||
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||35.9 in x 25.3 in x 60 in (913 mm x 642 mm x 1524 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||1035.00 (469.48 kg)|
Be the first to review “Lincoln Electric Vantage® 322 (Kubota®) Engine Driven Welder”