Miller® Maxstar® 161 S Stick Welder w/X-CASE 907709001
Miller Maxstar® 161 S with X-CASE is a 160 amp stick welder that weighs only 13 pounds and operates on either 120 volt or 240 input power. The Maxstar 161 S offers superior stick arc performance, even when using E6010. It features a digital meter that monitors welding amps and also has Miller’s Auto-Line™ that automatically adjusts for input voltages ranging from 120 volts to 240 volts without manual linking.
The Maxstar 161 S comes complete with the X-CASE transportaion and storage case and features Miller’s True Blue® 3 year warranty.
Superior Stick Arc Performance
- even on the difficult-to-run electrodes like E6010
Use on 120 and 240 Volt Input Power
- Separate 120 and 240 volt power cords disconnect from the rear panel of the machine without the use of any tools to allow your to common 120 and 240 volt power receptacles
Compact Design Allows for Great Portability
- Weighing in at 13 lbs. and featuring a convenient handle/shoulder strap, this little inverter-based Stick machine can be taken from location to location
No More “Sticky” Electrodes
- With Miller’s Adaptive Hot Start™ technology, you no longer have to worry about those difficult-to-strike electrodes
Conserve Your Electrodes
- With the Stick-Stuck feature the machine detects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode
PLUS get a $500 cash rebate from Miller® with the purchase of this Miller® Maxstar® 161 stick welder. Rebate form must be submitted online HERE within 30 days of original purchase. Offer expires 12/31/23.
Earn additional rebates when you purchase additional Miller® branded accessories or Hobart® filler metals.
|Title||Maxstar® 161 S 120-240 V, Stick Package|
|Industries Interests||DIY / Home Hobbyist |
Farm and Ranch
Metal Art / Sculptures
Racing / Customizing / Restoring
|Weldable Metals||Steel |
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V |
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||48 VDC|
|Amperage Range||20 DC – 160 DC|
|Warranty||3 Years |
Miller’s True Blue Warranty
- Maxstar® 161 S
- 6.5 ft. (2 m.) primary cords for 120 V and 240 V
- 13 ft. (4 m.) stick electrode holder with 25 mm. Dinse-style connector
- 10 ft. (3 m.) work clamp with 25 mm. Dinse-stlye connector
- Adjustable handle/shoulder strap