Miller 20 Series Wire Feeder 951779
The Miller 20 Series Wire Feeder is a robust, industrial four drive roll wire feeder that comes complete with drive rolls and 300 amp MIG gun. The 20 Series features trigger hold, burn back control and has a 75-750 inches per minute wire feed speed capacity. It can feed MIG or flux-cored welding wire from .024 inch to 5/64 inch diameter.
With Miller's standard 14-pin interface connection, the 20 Series wire feeder is compatible with any Miller MIG welding power source that is equipped with a 14-pin receptacle. It is a direct replacement for Miller S-22A and S-24A wire feeders.
- MIG (GMAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW) (gas and self-shielded)
Heavy or light-duty fabrication shops
- Wire feed speed range is 75–750 ipm. This offers a wider operating range than the competition.
- Trigger hold control allows operator to make long extended welds without having to hold gun trigger.
- Four gear-driven drive rolls offer smooth, positive and accurate wire feed with long, uninterrupted service life.
- On-board burnback and motor ramp control offers unmatched starting and stopping performance on a variety of power sources. This helps to ensure positive arc starting performance.
- 16-gauge sheet metal housing is robust in rough service applications and less prone to damage.
Comes Complete With:
- 20 Series Wire Feeder
- 15 ft. Bernard® Q-300 MIG Welding Gun
- 1 – four roll set .035-.045 V-groove drive rolls
- 3 – .035 Centerfire™ contact tips
- 2 – .045 Centerfire™ contact tips
- Standard 10 ft 14-pin interconnecting cord is included