Miller Syncrowave 400 Complete With Wireless Foot Control 951873
The Miller Syncrowave 400 Complete With Wireless Foot Control is a water-cooled, 400 amp AC/DC TIG welding package that includes everything you need to start welding (except welding wire and shielding gas cylinder). The Syncrowave 400 is capable of AC and DC pulsed TIG welding. Its inverter design makes this welder much lighter and more energy efficient than its predecessor; the Syncrowave 350 LX.
Miller’s Auto-Link automatic input voltage sensing allows the Syncrowave 400 to be hooked up to 208 volt to 480 volt, single phase or three phase, input power without manual linking. The advanced AC squarewave allows for adjustable maximum cleaning or maximum penetration while AC welding on aluminum.
- TIG (GTAW) DC
- TIG (GTAW) AC
- Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P) DC
- Stick (SMAW) DC
- Stick (SMAW) AC
Precision metal fabrication
Maintenance and repair
Light and heavy manufacturing
Tube and pipe
- Coolmate™ 3S cooler – Three-gallon cooling system equipped with a visual flow indicator ensures that the coolant is flowing. An external coolant filter stops foreign objects from entering the water-cooled torch cable for better flow and longer life. Extended cooling capacity ensures maximum productivity. Three-year cooler warranty.
- Energy efficient. Save up to 33 percent on energy costs versus outdated welding equipment.
- Pro-Set™ eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of preset controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display.
- Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system only operates when needed.
- Auto-Link® circuit automatically links the power source to primary voltage being applied (208/240/480 V, single- or three-phase).
- Lift-Arc™ start provides TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ is an internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, and debris, greatly improving reliability.
- LVC™ Line Voltage Compensation Keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in input power +/- 10%.
- Squarewave technology is the AC output of a power source that has the ability to rapidly switch between the positive and negative half cycles of alternating current.
- Thermal Overload Protection – Internal components are protected from damage by thermal overload protection which automatically shuts down the unit if duty cycle is exceeded or air flow and cooling are restricted.
- Comes standard – with improved Miller® wireless remote foot control and receiver. Receiver plugs directly into the 14-pin receptacle of Miller machine. 90-foot (27.4 m) operating range.
AC TIG Features
- Blue Lightning™ – High Frequency Arc Starter for non-contact arc initiation. More consistent arc starts compared to traditional HF arc starters. Greater reliability and no maintenance on solid state components.
- AC Balance (60-80%) controls the amount of oxide cleaning (amperage time in EN) which is essential for high quality welds on aluminum.
DC TIG Features
- Lift-Arc™ provides arc initiation without the use of high frequency.
- Pulsed DC TIG – pulsing can increase puddle agitation, arc stability and travel speeds while reducing heat input and distortion.
- DIG control allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Lower the DIG setting for smooth running electrodes like E7018 and increase the DIG setting for stiffer, more penetrating electrodes like E6010.
- Hot Start™ adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking.
Comes complete with
- Syncrowave® 400 AC/DC TIG Welder
- Coolmate™ 3S cooler
- Running gear with cylinder rack
- Wireless remote foot control #301580
- Four gallons of TIG coolant
- Weldcraft™ W-375 TIG torch
- Torch consumables kit
- Cable cover
- Gas hose
- Torch connector
- Work clamp with cable and Dinse-style connector.
|Title||Syncrowave® 400 Wireless Foot Control Complete|
|Input Voltage||208 V
|Input Phase||1- and 3-Phase|
|Input Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Current Type||AC / DC|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||70 VDC|
|Amperage Min||5 A|
|Amperage Max||400 A|
|Rated Output||300 A at 22 V, 60% duty cycle|
Miller’s True Blue Warranty
- Syncrowave® 400
- Coolant (4 one-gallon bottles of 043810)
- Weldcraft™ W-375 torch kit and accessories (301268)
- Coolmate™ 3S
- Running Gear
- Wireless Foot Control System (301580)