Millermatic 252 Mig Welder information
The Millermatic 252 MIG welder is an all-in-one MIG welding package. Welds material from 22 gauge to 1/2 in thick in a single pass. Aluminum welding setup is easy with the addition of the Spoolmatic 30A.
Highest Output in its Class!
- (250 A at 28 VDC). Weld longer on high-end applications.
Large, Digital Front Panel with Built-in Digital Timers Menu
- Enables operator to preset voltage and wire feed speed. Standard run-in, pre/postflow, burnback, spot/delay (stitch) timer menu.
Auto Gun Detect™
- Miller’s Auto Gun Detect allows operator to simply pull trigger on MIG gun, spool gun or push/pull gun. Automatically detects and recalls the voltage, wire feed speed and timer of the active gun.
Push-Pull Gun Direct Connect
- Compatible with Spoolmate 200 Series spool gun with wire feed speed control on the gun. This saves time by reducing trips back to the machine. Also compatible with more industrial Spoolmatic 15A or 30A spool gun.
Angled, Dual-Gear Driven, Cast Aluminum Drive System
- Features no-tool, quick-change reversible drive rolls and an easy-to-set, scaled tension knob.
EZ-Change™ Low Cylinder Rack
- Allows operators to easily roll cylinders on and off of rack – no need to lift cylinders.
EZ-Access™ Consumable Compartment and Parameter Chart.
- Set weld parameters right the first time with convenient new flip-down compartment that provides fast access to parameter chart and consumables.
Larger Work Area
- Now with longer 15-ft M-25 gun.
- Millermatic® 252
- 10 ft (3 m) power cord and plug
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) 250-amp MDX™-250 MIG gun w/ Bernard® AccuLock™ MDX consumables for .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) wire
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Argon mix regulator/flow gauge and hose
- Extra contact tips
- Factory-installed running gear with EZ-Change™ Single Low Cylinder Rack
- .030/.035 in reversible drive rolls
- Shielding gas (for welding with solid wire [GMAW])
- Flux cored drive rolls (for welding with flux cored wire [FCAW])
- Spool Gun (for welding aluminum)
- Welding wire
- Personal safety products (helmet, gloves)
- Your local welding distributor can provide shielding gas, additional welding wire and a full product offering.
|Title||Millermatic® 252 MIG Welder – 200(208)/230V|
|Industries Interests||Racing / Customizing / Restoring
DIY / Home Hobbyist
Farm and Ranch
Metal Art / Sculptures
|Material Thickness||Mild Steel 22 ga. (0.9 mm) – 1/2 in. (13 mm)
Aluminum 14 ga. (1.9 mm) – 3/8 in. (9.5 mm)
|Weldable Metals||Stainless Steel
|Input Voltage||208 V
|Input Hz||60 Hz|
|Input Amperage||42 A|
|Rated Output||200 Amps at 28 VDC, 60% duty cycle,250 Amps at 28 VDC, 40% duty cycle|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||38 VDC|
|Amperage Range||30 A – 300 A|
|Wire Feed Speed||1.3 m/min – 17.8 m/min
50 IPM – 700 IPM
|Wire Diameter||Solid Steel 0.023 in 0.045 in
Solid Steel 0.6 mm 1.2 mm
Stainless 0.023 in 0.045 in
Stainless 0.6 mm 1.2 mm
Flux Cored 0.03 in 0.045 in
Flux Cored 0.8 mm 1.2 mm
|Spool Size||12 in (305 mm)|
|Portability||Running Gear / Cart (Standard)|
|Net Width||19 in|
|Net Height||30 in|
|Net Length||40 in|
|Net Weight||205 lbs|