Advanced process control. Rugged, portable design
This compact shop or construction wire feeder is push-pull capable for premium aluminum welding. Featuring our MAXTRAC® drive system, full controls and procedural memory presets, the Power Feed® 25M is ready for advanced process welding on almost any application.
Simple & Customizable Controls
- Push-Pull Functionality – Delivers premier aluminum performance by offering uniform feeding, as well as the ability to extend gun to feeder distance.
- Internal Lighting – Illuminates the wire drive for working in dark environments.
- Internal Heating – Maintains control of humidity by keeping consumables warmed and protected within the enclosed case.
- Dual Procedure and Memory Buttons-Allow you to set an A and B procedure to simplify ‘on the-fly’ switching. Allows the operator to easily recall a waveform and specify the range of operation for the application.
- Compact Case Design – Fits through a 16 in. (406 mm) diameter or 12 x 18 in. (305 x 457 mm) opening. Ideal for construction and shipbuilding.
|SOLID WIRE SIZE RANGE||Standard: .023-1/16 in. (0.6-1.6 mm) |
Extra-torque .023-1/16 in. (0.6-1.6 mm)
|CORED WIRE SIZE RANGE||Standard: .030-5/64 in. (0.8-2.0 mm) |
Extra-torque .030-3/32 in. (0.8-2.4 mm)
|WIRE SPEED RANGE IPM (M/MIN)||Standard: 50-800 ipm (1.3-20.3 m/min) |
Extra-torque: 30-400 ipm (0.8-10.2 m/min)
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||14.5 in x 8.5 in x 23.5 in (368 mm x 216 mm x 597 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||36.00 (16.33 kg)|
- Flow Meter
- Gas Solenoid
- Gun Bushing
- Dual Procedure and Memory
- Electrode Pigtail