Easy to use
- Intuitive user interface is simple to understand making it easy to adjust parameters. This means less time training new employees so more work gets done.
- Eliminates the guesswork when setting TIG weld parameters. Just one touch gives you the speed, convenience and confidence of preset controls.
- Circuit automatically links the power source to primary voltage being applied (208/240/480 V, single- or three-phase).
- Smaller, lighter machines are easier to move around and improve workplace conditions.
Simple to install
- Accepts either single- or three-phase input power.
- Save up to 28 percent on energy costs versus outdated welding equipment.
Better Arc Performance
- Deliver more stable arcs and better arc-starting characteristics, making it easy for any welder to get more work done and do better work.
|Title||Syncrowave® 400 – Complete Package w/ Wired Foot Pedal|
|Weldable Metals||Aluminum |
|Input Voltage||208 V |
|Input Phase||1- and 3-Phase|
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Current Type||AC / DC|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||70 VDC|
|Amperage Min||5 A|
|Amperage Max||400 A|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard) |
Running Gear / Cart (Standard)
- Syncrowave® 400
- Coolmate™ 3S
- Running Gear
- Weldcraft™ W-375 torch kit and accessories
- Coolant (4 one-gallon bottles of 043810)
- RFCS-14HD remote foot control and receiver (194744)