Wireless Interface Control
Get full control of your machine in the palm of your hand, from wherever you are on the jobsite, so you can work hassle free. With wireless interface control, you can:
- Change welding processes
- Adjust parameters
- Select and save preset programs
- Turn the machine on/off
- View service reminders
- And more!
Extend time between fill ups and maintenance intervals while eliminating the need to go back to your machine to make adjustments.
Heavy-Duty Low-Speed Kubota V1505 Industrial Diesel Engine
- Used in industrial applications around the world, the V1505 is designed to run 10,000 hours before major overhaul. Backed by worldwide support and service.
- Exclusive ArcReach technology uses existing weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator’s fingertips – not back at the power source.
- Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short-clearing current, Miller’s proprietary Dynamic DIG works on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. What does this mean? A smoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, material, fit-up, and welder technique.
Industrial USB Port
- Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
- When your welder/generator is far away, it’s time-consuming to walk back to turn it off, so it ends up running all day. Use Wireless Interface Control to instantly turn your machine off when needed, saving fuel and money.
Advanced Features for the Professional Welder
- Adaptive Hot Start™ makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc™ TIG provides arc starting that minimizes the risk of electrode/work contamination without the need for high frequency.
Increased Productivity & Safety
- More arc-on time, and reduced exposure to slip, trip, and fall hazards can be realized using Wireless Interface Control or ArcReach because less time is spent going back to the welding power supply to make adjustments.
- Running a welder/generator all day makes for a loud jobsite — and can keep you and those around you from hearing sounds that warn of potential hazards. Wireless Interface Control makes it easy to shut off the machine when it’s not in use, so you can hear what’s going on around you.
Other Standard Features
- Output contactor control, automatic idle, thermal overload protection, and 120-volt engine block heater.
|Big Blue® 400 Pro (Kubota) w/Wireless Interface Control & ArcReach®
Maintenance and Repair – Field Operations
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power
|Lift Eye (Standard)
- Weld leads