- Nearly 100 pounds lighter so you can work smarter not harder by bringing the welder to the work. It’s portable so it’s easier to carry and store.
- More powerful – up to 85 more amps – compared to leading competitive machine means that you can weld thicker materials.
Hot Start™ Technology
- Hot Start™ technology provides easy, quick and reliable arc starts.
- Precise, accurate, infinite amperage control and heat output.
|Title||Thunderbolt 210 DC Stick Welder|
|Industries Interests||DIY / Home Hobbyist |
Farm and Ranch
Maintenance and Repair – Field Operations
|Weldable Metals||Steel |
|Input Voltage||220/230/240 V|
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Rated Output||210A @ 20% duty cycle|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||85 VDC|
|Amperage Range||25 DC – 210 DC|
|Net Width||7.125 in|
|Net Height||10.5 in|
|Net Length||13.375 in|
|Net Weight||15.5 lbs|
- 10 ft. (3 m) No. 4 electrode cable with heavy-duty electrode holder
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- 6.5 ft. (2 m) power cord with plug for 240V
- Cable pouch