- Nearly 100 pounds lighter so you can work smarter not harder by bringing the welder to the work. It’s portable so it’s easier to carry and store.
- More powerful – up to 85 more amps – compared to leading competitive machine means that you can weld thicker materials.
Hot Start™ Technology
- Hot Start™ technology provides easy, quick and reliable arc starts.
- Precise, accurate, infinite amperage control and heat output.
Get up to a $500 Rebate when you purchase this product.
How To Submit Your Rebate Request
- Make sure you have a copy of the invoice or receipt for your purchase, which must include at least one item from the Eligible Miller Equipment list below.
- Make a note of each item’s serial number. If requesting an Additional Products* rebate, circle each additional item and price paid on your invoice or receipt.
- Take a digital photo or make a digital scan of your invoice or receipt.
- Click the button below to submit your rebate.
|Title||Thunderbolt 210 DC Stick Welder|
|Industries Interests||DIY / Home Hobbyist
Farm and Ranch
Maintenance and Repair – Field Operations
|Input Voltage||220/230/240 V|
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Rated Output||210A @ 20% duty cycle|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||85 VDC|
|Amperage Range||25 DC – 210 DC|
|Net Width||7.125 in|
|Net Height||10.5 in|
|Net Length||13.375 in|
|Net Weight||15.5 lbs|
- 10 ft. (3 m) No. 4 electrode cable with heavy-duty electrode holder
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- 6.5 ft. (2 m) power cord with plug for 240V
- Cable pouch