This multiprocess capable unit that is lightweight and portable connects to 120V household power and is an excellent choice for MIG, DC TIG, Stick and Flux-Cored welding.
- Versatile Performance– Multiprocess unit capable of MIG welding 30-140 amps, DC TIG welding 10-120 amps, and Stick welding 25-90 amps.
- Easy to use– Simple two knob operation for controlling wire feed speed and voltage. Single button allows for easy process selection changes.
- Compact Design– Lightweight and portable at 34.5 lbs. Conveniently plugs into household 120V power.
|CORED WIRE SIZE RANGE||
|WIRE FEED SPEED RANGE||
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||40.2 in x 24 in x 45.2 in (1021 mm x 609 mm x 1148 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||216.00 (97.98 kg)|
- K2675-2 Power Wave® C300 Base Unit
- K2734-2 Understorage Cart
- K2951-2-6-45 Magnum® PRO Curve™ 300 Gun Package w/Magnum® PRO front end expendables
- K2505-3 TIG Torch Twist Mate™-to-Stud adapter
- K1782-12 PTA-17 Pro-Torch TIG Torch with Ultra-Flex™ Cable, 12 ft. (3.7 m), 1 pc.
- K1622-1 Twist Mate™ Torch adapter
- KP508 Parts Kit For PTA-17 Series Torches
- Harris® Flowmeter/Regulator & Hose
- K870-2 Foot Amptrol™ with 12-Pin
- K2374-1 Stick Electrode Holder and Cable (includes Twist Mate™ connector)