Heavy-Duty Low-Speed Kubota V1505 Industrial Diesel Engine
- Used in industrial applications around the world, the V1505 is designed to run 10,000 hours before major overhaul. Backed by worldwide support and service.
- Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short-clearing current, Miller’s proprietary Dynamic DIG works on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. What does this mean? A smoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, material, fit-up, and welder technique.
Industrial USB Port
- Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
- Improves work site safety and communication.
Digital Meters with SunVision™
- Enables welding parameters to be viewed with greater clarity at virtually any angle. Meters can be seen clearly even in direct sunlight.
Auto Remote Sense™ (ARS)
- Detects if a remote control is plugged into the 14-pin receptacle and eliminates confusion of a remote/panel switch.
- Requires no elaborate procedure – just select process and weld!
HD Powder Coat
- All painted sheet metal is pretreated with a zinc-rich primer to provide extra protection against rust & corrosion (comparable to stainless steel).
Advanced Features for the Professional Welder
- Adaptive Hot Start™ makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc™ TIG provides arc starting that minimizes the risk of electrode/work contamination without the need for high frequency.
Low OCV Stick (VRD)
- When activated, reduces the open-circuit voltage to 15 volts when the power source is not in use, increasing operator safety without compromising arc starts.
Other Standard Features
- Output contactor control, automatic idle, thermal overload protection, and 120-volt engine block heater.
|Big Blue® 400 Pro (Kubota)
Maintenance and Repair – Field Operations
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
|Cold Weather Starting Aids
|Engine Block Heater
|Engine Idle Speed
|Engine Weld Speed
|Fuel Tank Size
|400 A at 24 V, 100% Duty Cycle,350 A at 27 V, 100% Duty Cycle,300 A at 32 V, 100% Duty Cycle
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power
|Idle: 66 dB, Weld: 71.6 dB
|Rated Carbon Diameter
|3/16 in (4.8 mm)
|Max Open Circuit Voltage
|Amperage Min Max 20 – 400
|Lift Eye (Standard)
Miller’s True Blue Warranty
- Weld leads