Heavy-Duty Low-Speed Kubota V2403 Industrial Diesel Engine
- The cleanest, greenest diesel power available. Kubota T4F models utilize diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) technology to keep the air clean with NO exhaust after-treatment maintenance.
Wireless Interface Control
Get full control of your machine in the palm of your hand, from wherever you are on the jobsite, so you can work hassle free. With wireless interface control, you can:
- Change welding processes
- Adjust parameters
- Select and save preset programs
- Turn the machine on/off
- View service reminders
- And more!
Extend time between fill ups and maintenance intervals while eliminating the need to go back to your machine to make adjustments.
- Exclusive ArcReach technology uses existing weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator’s fingertips – not back at the power source.
- Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short-clearing current, Miller’s proprietary Dynamic DIG works on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. What does this mean? A smoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, material, fit-up, and welder technique.
Industrial USB Port
- Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
Truck Mount Spec
Electronic Engine Display
- Electronic engine display simultaneously displays fuel level, engine hours, coolant temperature, oil pressure, battery volts, and engine RPMs. Also tracks oil change intervals and displays engine diagnostics for quick and easy servicing.
Low OCV Stick (VRD)
- The Low OCV stick welding function is a simple design that reduces the open-circuit voltage to 15 volts when the welding power source is not in use without compromising arc starts.
Thermal Overload Protection
Other Standard Features
Output contactor control, automatic idle, thermal overload protection, and 120-volt engine block heater.
|Title||Big Blue® 600 Pro Engine-Driven Welder|
Maintenance and Repair – Field Operations
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||12000 W|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
|Net Width||28.5 in|
|Net Height||46 in|
|Net Length||69.5 in|
|Net Weight||1750 lbs|
- Weld leads