Heavy-Duty Low-Speed DEUTZ TD2.9 L4 T4F Industrial Diesel Engine
- The cleanest, greenest diesel power available. DEUTZ T4F models utilize diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) technology to keep the air clean with NO exhaust after-treatment maintenance.
- One dependable engine – two independent arcs with up to 400 amps each (or 800 amps for a single operator). Plug in additional inverter welders for a true multi-operator (3+ arc) work platform!
Industrial USB Port
- Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
- Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short-clearing current, Miller’s proprietary Dynamic DIG works on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. What does this mean? A smoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, material, fit-up, and welder technique.
- Exclusive ArcReach technology uses existing weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator’s fingertips – not back at the power source.
Increased Productivity & Safety
- More arc-on time, and reduced exposure to slip, trip, and fall hazards can be realized using ArcReach because less time is spent going back to the welding power supply to set process and arc amperage or voltage.
Electronic Engine Display
- More arcs and better fuel economy equal increased profits for your business. Estimated savings are 34-percent with a dual-operator unit versus two single-operator units.
Advanced Features for the Professional Welder
- Adaptive Hot Start™ makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc™ TIG provides arc starting that minimizes the risk of electrode/work contamination without the need for high frequency.
Other Standard Features
- Output contactor control, digital meters with SunVision™ automatic idle, thermal overload protection, and 120-volt engine block heater.
|Title||Big Blue® 800 Duo Pro|
Cross Country Pipeline
Maintenance and Repair – Field Operations
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
Work / Service Trucks
|Cold Weather Starting Aids||Engine Block Heater
|Engine Idle Speed||1350 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||1800 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Size||25 gal.|
|Weldable Metals||Stainless Steel
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||12000 W|
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||15000 W|
|Sound Rating||Idle: 71.3 dB / Weld: 78.9 dB dB|
|Three Phase Generator Continuous Power||20000 W|
|Three Phase Generator Peak Power||27000 W|
|Rated Carbon Diameter||1/2 in (12.7 mm)|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||85 VDC|
|Amperage Range||20 – 800|
Lift Eye (Standard)
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Net Width||28.5 in|
|Net Height||46 in|
|Net Length||69.5 in|
|Net Weight||1870 lbs|
Miller’s True Blue Warranty
- Weld leads