Excellent arc performance
- Smooth, stable arc on all thicknesses allows you the best arc possible.
Quick Select drive roll
- Less of your time consumed in setup by offering three grooves – two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
Weighs only 57 pounds
- Easier to transport: increased ability to weld where you need to weld.
Self- resetting thermal overload protection
- Protects power transformer from thermal overload to provide you maximum reliability.
Industrial cast aluminum wire drive system
- Durable wire feed provides you professional performance.
Five-position voltage control
- Five voltage ranges allow you to fine-tune the arc.
Convenient polarity changeover
- Easier and quicker for you to change polarity between solid or tubular wire.
Sloped control panel
- Increased visibility so you can make adjustments more easily.
Self-resetting motor protection
- Protects wire feed system from overload, you won’t need to change or reset the circuit breaker.
|Title||Handler® 140 MIG Welder|
|Material Thickness||Mild Steel 24.00 ga – 1/4 in.|
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V|
|Input Hz||60 Hz|
|Rated Output||90 A @ 20% duty cycle|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||28 VDC|
|Amperage Range||25 A – 140 A|
|Wire Feed Speed||40 IPM 700 IPM|
|Net Width||10.625 in|
|Net Height||12.375 in|
|Net Length||19.5 in|
|Net Weight||57 lbs|
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) HR-100 gun
- Owner’s manual with installation, operation and maintenance guidelines.
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Built-in gas solenoid valve and dual-gauge regulator with gas hose
- Spool hub assembly accommodates 4 or 8 in. spools
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8mm) self-shielding flux-cored wire
- .030 in. (0.8mm) contact tips
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in. (0.6mm) or .030/.035 in. (08/.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
- Power cord with plug
- Welding guide and material thickness gauge
- Shielding gas and safety equipment not included.