Miller Bobcat 260 Welder With Remote Start/Stop 907792001
The Miller Bobcat 260 welder with Remote Start/Stop is a 260 amp gasoline engine driven welder and 11,000 generator in one. Remote Start/Stop allows you to start and shut down your Bobcat 260 with wireless fob, saving you time and money. Remote fob is rugged, water resistant and comes with a three year warranty. Wireless control beeps and lights up to confirm that the Bobcat’s engine has started or has been shut down. Welder comes complete with one wireless start/stop fob. Additional fobs are available for order.
The Bobcat 260 It is fuel efficient and very quiet. The smaller and lighter design means the Bobcat 260 is easier to transport and maintain. The electrical portion of the welder/generator is covered by Miller’s True Blue™ 3 year warranty. The Kohler twin cylinder, 23 horse power gasoline engine is covered by Kohler’s 3 year limited warranty.
NEW Remote Start/Stop
Take control and eliminate noise. Easily turn your Bobcat machine on and off remotely so it only runs when you need it. Get more out of each tank, extend time between maintenance and work without the hassle of walking back to your machine. The remote start/stop on Bobcat 260 welder/generators is installed and backed by Miller — so it’s just as easy to use and dependable as your Bobcat machine.
- Simple: One button to start and stop the Bobcat.
- Durable: Tough and water-resistant with a three-year warranty.
- Two-Way Communication: After start or stop command is received by the Bobcat, the fob lights up and beeps.
Savings on Fuel and Maintenance
- A Bobcat welder/generator with remote start/stop is quick and easy to turn off when it’s not being used. You spend less money on fuel, and less time and money on maintenance because there are fewer engine hours.
- The noise of a welder/generator running all day is irritating — and can even keep you from hearing sounds that warn you of potential hazards. When you turn your Bobcat off with remote start/stop, you’ll help create a safer environment by reducing the number of machines running on a jobsite and increasing your awareness of warning sounds.
- Carbureted Bobcat welder/generators now have eChoke™ technology, which automatically sets the proper air/fuel mixture and eliminates the need to manually engage the choke, so cold-starting is now hands free. (eChoke is a trademark of Kohler Co.)
Small, Light Design
- Bobcat welder/generators take up less space on trucks and trailers — leaving more room on your truck for other equipment and tools. Plus, they’re easy to move around jobsites — even with weld cables attached.
Designed for Reliability
From Appleton, Wisconsin USA, our welder/generators are the most rugged, durable and long-lasting in the industry. We manufacture them to exceed requirements for extreme working conditions and they are hard-working from the core with:
- Copper windings and iron generator components for a quality-built machine
- Lugged — not soldered — heavy internal leads for better field durability
- Superior cooling technology for maximum performance and engine life
- Protective doors to cover the weld studs and receptacles as required by OSHA and CSA for jobsite safety
- Lift hook integrated into the center frame, which bolts to the machine’s base for greater durability
- Oil checks that can be performed easily through the top of the machine by the access door
- Toolless panels that allow for quick access
- Single-side fuel fill and oil drain/filter
Receive a $200 cash rebate from Miller® with the purchase of this Miller® Bobcat® 260 welder. Rebate form must be submitted online HERE within 30 days of original purchase. Offer expires 3/31/23.
Earn additional rebates when you purchase additional Miller® branded accessories or Hobart® filler metals.
|Title||Bobcat™ 260 with Remote Start/Stop|
|Engine Idle Speed||2300 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||3600 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Size||12 gal.|
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||9500 W|
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||11000 W|
|Sound Rating||72.5 dB|
|Current Type||AC / DC|
|Amperage Range||40 – 260|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Net Width||20 in|
|Net Height||28 in|
|Net Length||40.5 in|
|Net Weight||501 lbs|
- Remote Start/Stop fob
- Weld leads