FUMES DON’T STAND A CHANCE
The Mobiflex® 200-M are low vacuum systems for welding fume extraction and filtration. Their size and mobility make them ideal for smaller manufacturing facilities that require light to medium duty welding fume extraction in variable locations. Not suitable for use with cutting or arc gouging operations.
- Generous Airflow: 735 CFM with LFA 3.1/4.1 extraction arm. CFM level is dependent upon arm length, fan type and system maintenance.
- Internal spark arrestor: Functions as a pre-filter for larger sized particulate.
- Prevents sparks from reaching the filter.
- Optimal motion and reach for work area: Choose from a variety of extraction arm models or select a hose/hood set.
- Filter status indicator – visual guide to remaining filter life.
- Cleaner work environment: Reduce dust and dirt in operator and surrounding work areas.
- Filter size: Larger surface area requires fewer changes, helping to lower operational costs.
- Extraction Arms: Allow for optimal motion and reach for multiple work areas.
- Front casters and rear wheels: Provide ideal mobility and positioning.
IDEALLY USED FOR :
- Small Manufacturing Facilities
- Plant Maintenance and Repair
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||36 in x 32 in x 48 in (900 mm x 810 mm x 1210 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||234.00 (106.14 kg)|
|FILTER SIZE:||538 ft2 (50 m2)|
- Base Unit (K1653-4)
- LFA 3.1 10 ft (3 m) with Lamp Kit and Arc Sensor (K2633-6)
MOBIFLEX 200-M FILTER SYSTEM
The Mobiflex® 200-M has one of the largest disposable filter cartridges in its class; the LongLife filter has a surface area of 538 ft² (50 m²). The combination of filter size and unique 3D-filter pleat structure results in higher filter efficiency, longer filter life, and lower operational costs.
Located on the front of the Mobiflex® 200-M is a filter status indicator. The filter status indicator gradually moves from white to red as the filter becomes saturated with particulate, providing visual indication of when system maintenance and filter replacement are necessary.
A washable aluminum pre-filter removes larger-sized particulate and provides spark entrapment.