Superior Choice for Pipeline Work!™
The SAE-300® HE (High Efficiency) combines a rugged design with traditional pure DC generator technology for excellent welding performance in pipe, construction and maintenance applications. Save fuel too!
- Fuel Efficient Industrial Diesel Engines
- 3-cylinder, water-cooled, 1800 RPM engines.
- Big fuel savings compared to previous engines!
- Perkins®: 13% at 300A, 20% at low idle vs. SAE-300®
- Kubota®: 15% at 300A, 30% at low idle vs. Classic® 300 D.
- Fuel gauge on control panel.
- Dual Continuous Control™ of Output
- Two continuous dials on the control panel allow for a precise setting of both voltage and current for critical pipe welding applications.
- Adjust the arc for a snappy “digging” arc for root and hot passes on pipe with cellulosic electrode, or for a soft “buttery” arc for pipe welding with low hydrogen electrode.
- Pure DC Generator Welding Output
- Pipeline operators will enjoy welding with the arc produced from the rotating armature/field coil system manufactured for many years by Lincoln Electric.
- All Copper Windings
- Arc stability, dependability and long-life are enhanced with all-copper windings.
- 300 Amps Output @ 60% Duty Cycle
- Welds up to 7/32 in. (5.6 mm) Fleetweld® 5P, Fleetweld® 5P+, Pipeliner® and Excalibur® electrode.
|TYPE OF ENGINE||
|HP AND SPEED||
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||37.1 in x 24.3 in x 62.8 in (943 mm x 616 mm x 1594 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||1419.00 (643.66 kg)|