Plasma Cutting – Anywhere, Anytime
The Tomahawk® 375 Air plasma cutting system arrives ready to go for fast and precise cutting. With the 375 Air, forget the grinder – simply pick up the torch and cut in seconds.
- Ultimate Portability – Internal air compressor enables operation in environments where external compressed air is not available.
- Continuous Output Control – Focus the arc for different material thickness.
- Touch Start System – Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency.
- Rapid Arc Restrike – Fast cutting through gaps, even expanded metal.
- Front Panel Purge Control – Makes it easy to set the air flow rate without initiating the plasma arc.
- Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life – New electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run.
- Added Safety – Our Parts-in-Place system detects correct installation of consumables and torch.
- Engine Drive Compatible – Select a Lincoln Electric Ranger® or Vantage® to power your Tomahawk® in remote locations.
|RATED OUTPUT||13A@85.2V 100%
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||15.2 in x 8.5 in x 18.9 in (385 mm x 215 mm x 480 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||40.00 (18.14 kg)|
|AIR PRESSURE REQUIRED:||80 – 110 psi
(6 -7.5 Bar)
|AIR FLOW RATE||70 psi @ 125 – 200 SCFH
5 Bar @ 80 Liters / min.
- Internal air compressor (external air connection also standard)
- LC25 hand torch and 10 ft. (3 m) cable with electrode, nozzle 25A, swirl ring, retaining cap, drag spacer
- Air regulator and pressure gauge
- Internal water separator
- Work clamp and cable
- Spare consumables include (2) electrodes, (2) nozzles 25A, (1) swirl ring
- Shoulder strap
- Input power cord