Broad output range of 30 -100A
- Allows you to weld up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm) steel with flux-cored wire.
Four output voltage settings
- Four voltage ranges allow you to adjust the arc for different thicknesses.
Spool hub assembly accommodates 4- or 8-inch spools
- Offers you flexibility to use small or large spools of wire to better suit your welding needs.
- Keeps wire electrically “cold” until trigger is pulled which gives you ease of use.
Durable feed head with quick-release drive roll tension lever
- Positive feed with adjustable tension gives you easy access to thread new wire.
Short circuit protection
- Protects unit against current overload.
Self-resetting thermal overload
- Protects power transformer from thermal overload to provide you maximum reliability.
Flux Cored (FCAW)
|Title||Handler® 100 Flux-Cored Welder|
|Material Thickness||Mild Steel 18 ga (0.8 mm) – 3/16 in|
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V|
|Rated Output||80A @ 20% Duty Cycle|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||40 VDC|
|Wire Feed Speed||90 IPM 320 IPM|
|Net Width||10 in|
|Net Height||13.5 in|
|Net Length||16 in|
|Net Weight||44 lbs|
- Comfortable 8 ft. (2.4 m) H100F2-8 gun with liner for .030 – .035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) diameter wire
- Work cable with clamp
- .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Power cord with plug
- Weld set-up chart
- Owner’s manual with parts list, installation, operation and maintenance guidelines.
Anonymous (store manager) –
The perfect little starter welder. Portable, easy to use and a lot more powerful than I thought!
Ferris Fain (verified owner) –
Ferris Fain –
Blake Rose (verified owner) –
Blake Rose –